Situated in Schleswig Holstein, 10 kilimetres NW of Plön, the town was home to a 'Chrisitan Leadership' unit which was commanded by a Padre - circa 1949. One of the cottages in the town which was used to accommodate troops had the reputation of being haunted, but the vitues of a stay here, especially for a young private, would be the standard of living. The men ate at a grand table which was placed below large crystal chandaliers. Another luxury was the the debating that took place in the leather arm chairs situated in the lounge. The church was exemplified by drama and grandeur, fitting that of Baroque architecture.